Tuesday 4 November 2008

Welcome Billy and Tabatha

I do on the odd occasion, dream about giving birth. The prospect of giving birth though terrifies me. Not least of all because I have no interest in children. My dreams don’t really involve kids. Rather, they involve anything but miniature beasts of burden.


Take this one dream; I’m lying on my mum’s kitchen floor. I’m in agony, grabbing my stomach, really struggling to breathe. Just when I can’t take much more, a little hamster pops out of me and lays on the tile floor, barely moving. Before I have a chance to realise what the French toast is going on, out pops wee Sweens number two!

I’m extremely distressed at this time, as they’re not really breathing. So I resuscitate them. When I’m quite satisfied they are ok. I open the fridge; find a Tupperware container full of leftover Indian takeaway. I put my new born rodents in amongst the curry, and shut them in the fridge. I then go about my business.

What does this mean???

4 comments:

StuBryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StuBryce said...

It means you will give birth to hamsters in the next week.... obviously.

I hope you become a better mother though. I expect you to not leave your new borns in the fridge. Thank god you didn't put them in the freezer.

This is so funny Sweens. You mentalist.

djkhepburn said...

mentalist is right, but keep em coming!

Fisforfresh said...

I think it means u have a desire to eat hamsters in curry sauce ...I recommend you skin the hamsters first as the fur tends to get caught in your teeth.

On a serious note Sweens those are some pretty messed up dreams...stop eating cheese before bed!